Thursday, September 6, 2012

Production Diary 1


21st August 2012
Dear Diary My name is Bianca. I am 10 years old. In the production we always fight. 

28th of August 2012
 Dear Diary Today we all have our dances done and we are going on stage to show the teachers. Like we were doing yesterday. It is nice to know how you are going to feel Infront of a real ordnance. We are Dance group #1 and I am SO nervous.


Th August 2012
Dear Diary Today we have our cloths sorted out. We are wearing black leggings with frilly bits at the bottom. Miss hill is getting our tops. Our tops are all different  colors. Hopefully I get blue, pink or purple.

3rd September
Dear Diary On Friday we got our tops. I got peach  But luckly Kiri got pink. I asked her if she wanted to swap tops and she said YES. So I got pink and she got the peachy colour.
I am so exited cause after school I am going to oget a PSP and tonight is the night that we have our first performance.
CAN'T WAIT. 






4 comments:

  1. Awesome Bianca :)
    I love your call me maybe song and video
    Are you proud of yourself.
    because I'm super proud that the production is over.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Bianca

    I like how you put on your video. I think you guys did really well at the production. Our dance group also had some fights too. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Bianca.You did good in the production.Are you glad that the production is over?
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Bianca.You did good in the production.Are you glad that the production is over?
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete