Monday, June 18, 2012

Term 2 reflection

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been making connections

Something I have learnt is what a connection is

My next step is to not make mistakes

Writing

This is my favourite writing ( Bianca's ending for Licked )

I am proud of Bianca's ending for licked because

I have learnt

  • How to do link’s
  • It’s really funny

My next step is to write faster and learn how to touch type

I like my blog because I can put the stuff I am proud of on there
This is my favourite post (link) because

Here is my blog. my blog

I like commenting on blogs because it makes others feel grateful
This is my favourite comment. wow! Alexandra I really want to read it

Maths

This is my favourite maths game. Peabody subtraction

I am proud of is

I have learnt

  • about fraction

Something I find challenging is...my division

My next step is to know my division better and faster

Art
This is my favourite art  



Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is making posters

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is
I like playing these games:

  • blob
  • netball dogge
I learn and develop the skills of how to work as a team by playing these games.
Fitness helps me to learn lots of things

Choir / Kapa Haka
I love choir Because I love singing

3 comments:

  1. You are good at making connections in reading, Bianca.

    Good to see you create a post on Friday and now another on Monday. Can't wait to see more of your writing on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post Bianca!
    I like your Tagxedo it is very pink and purple.
    Your favourite maths game sounds rally funny but I will try it. Is it on Room 20 tree of pride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is on the tree of pride

      Delete